Friday 23 September 2011

Mombasa bound

A pretty exciting project.......................... A commission to photograph courses on the Kenya coastline. My clients flew me to Nairobi from Heathrow and and then by internal transfer via Wilson Airport to Ukunda which is basically Mombasa South Coast.


Leisure Lodge's proximity to the Indian Ocean
Some inquisitive onlookers
                                       
15th hole at sunrise

My first project was Leisure Lodge Resort. I had been there before some 15 years earlier on vacation and was eager to see what changes if any had been made to the hotel and course. The sunrise let me down a little bit as the sun hid behind huge clouds. There were some interesting spectators early in the morning and I later flew in a small plane to get some aerials to show the proximity to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment